Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We'll have a new camera soon!

I finally talked the hubby into getting a new camera! Of course I had to make some sacrifices. Paying off our debt is really high on our priority list so we wanted to make sure the money wasn't taking away from debt payments. In order to fit it in the budget I had to take away from furniture money. This means we will only have 1 couch for a while. We eventually want to get a recliner or reclining loveseat. It's not such a huge deal anyway because we have no way to move it. After doing a ton of research we decided to get a Nikon Coolopix. I was stuck between Canon & Nikon for a good week but we decided on Nikon because the zoom on most of the Canons I liked were crap. 3x shouldn't even qualify as a zoom! The Nikon also has a few features that interested Josh more. I just ordered it and it should be here in a few days! I can't wait. I can't stand not having a camera, especially since we're in a new place.







No comments:

Post a Comment