Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just Keep Swimming!

Dory knows what she's talking about! I found out yesterday morning that I didn't get the FDA position I applied for. I knew I was very under-qualified for it when I applied but I did it with high hopes anyway. I was hoping to at least get an interview for a lower position. I shed my tears (yes, I cried over a job I never had) but I'm over it now. I'm taking Dory's advice. Luckily, I have a wonderful hubby with a wonderful job to keep us afloat until I find the job for me.


But...I've been applying for other jobs in the meantime...just in case. I got a call back from one of them today. We had a short phone interview & he's supposed to be checking back with his manager. I should be hearing back from him tomorrow. It is for a quality assurance technician position. The pay is good but the hours may not be ideal. Hopefully I'll get more info & get a real interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment