Monday, August 16, 2010

New Favorite Coaster!

This past Saturday Josh and I went to King's Dominion in VA. It was the first time I had ever been & the first time Josh has been since he was really young. We went with Josh's brother & his friend & we met up with some family. It was a lot of fun & it was good to catch up.



I LOVE roller coasters. We've spent a lot of time at Disney over the past few years so it's been a while since I've been to a theme park with awesome roller coasters. My previous favorite was Millenium Force at Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH. My new favorite is The Intimidator (it's still pretty close though)! It has a 4G turn which is awesome! When the guys were telling me about it, I was like..."so what". I actually sort of grayed out during that first turn. Everything started to lose color & kind of go fuzzy. Apparently it happens to some people & they had to slow the ride down from its original speed because people were actually blacking out. We packed our lunches & I'm so glad! Food prices at theme parks are even more ridiculous than they used to be. We would have spent about $30 on a less than mediocre lunch. We packed ours for about $3 total. Pretty nice :-)

I didn't take my camera in because I didn't want to have to worry about keeping up with it or breaking it. I'm also not so cute after getting off roller coasters so I didn't have to worry about a ton of bad hair pictures ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment