Saturday, August 7, 2010

Giant Cookie

This didn't turn out how it was supposed to...but that's probably because I didn't make it how I was supposed to. It's supposed to be a skillet cookie recipe but I decided to prepare it a little differently. The original recipe can be found here. I wanted to bake a brownie on top of the cookie. I used a 8in. glass baking dish (I wanted to see the sides of the cookie-brownie) instead of a 10in skillet because I thought it would be big enough...it wasn't! The cookie rose way more than I though so I didn't have room for the brownie. I am determined to make my monster cookie-brownie hybrid. Next time I'll use a large spring form pan or a larger glass dish so I can still see the sides of it after it finishes.


I'll be the first to you, my cookie was UGLY! But...it tasted delicious.

I prefer my cookies barely cooked. I had this one with Double Fudge Brownie ice cream & it was SO good!

1 comment: