Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This Week So Far

This week has been pretty interesting. Monday was crap, not sure why, it was just one of those days. Yesterday was the exact opposite! I was in an awesome mood. I got a lot done so that's always nice. Josh had an intern lunch for work at TGIF because the interns are leaving this week. I LOVE that place so I was really excited to go. I got to meet his boss, who is really nice. He started off working for the company in Melbourne, which is where we are planning on relocating to eventually. It was nice to talk to him about that.

I sold a lot of our stuff on Ebay so I had to make a trip to the post office...we're slowly seeing some of the closet space free up! Hopefully we can get rid of some more stuff before too long.

After Josh got off work we went to the batting cages. He's playing in a softball game tomorrow for work so he wanted to practice. I decided to hit a few rounds with him. I finally found something I'm worse at than golf...& that's pretty bad. I still had a lot of fun though. The place we went to isn't too far from us & they have mini golf & a driving range too. I think we'll probably be going there some more in the near future. After that we had to go to Costco to pick up a few things & I think we found a recliner we want to buy. Unless we find something we like better we'll probably be getting it in the next few weeks :-)

Today we'll be getting our new phones. We've decided to switch from Verizon to T-Mobile. I just can't wait to get a new phone. Mine has been driving me insane lately.

Monday we bought tickets to a few football games. We got our tickets for the NCSU vs MD game in November. That will be State's last football game of the regular season so I'm really excited about going. We also bought tickets to the Raven's preseason game against the Giants. We were looking into going to the preseason game against the Panthers game & I was that the Giants game was on Josh's birthday. We decided that would probably be a better game to go to anyway :-) Our tickets are probably the worse in the entire stadium but we're going with a group of 6 & we wanted everyone to be able to sit together. Regular season games are way too expensive for our budget right now so this was a good option for us. I'm excited because I've never been to an NFL game before.


No comments:

Post a Comment