Saturday, August 7, 2010

365 Project

I've just started the 365Project. Basically, you're supposed to take a picture every day & it all gets put together in a calendar. I thought this would be a really good way to document our first year being married, living in MD, etc. (along with the blog of course!). I've been wanting to do this for a while & I wish I could have started it right after our wedding day but we had so much going on then we lost the old camera. It's fine though. I have tons of interests & I'm a very random person so it won't be focused on any particular subject. There will be lots of food, probably some flowers & animals...who knows what else will make it on there. Another reason I like this is because I think it will help me appreciate the little simple things in life. I obviously won't have something super exciting to add every day but it will be a little something that defines my life at this point. Anyway, if you want to follow my project, here's the link :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment