Monday, March 14, 2016

Baby K - 8 Weeks!


8 weeks
December 28, 2015



Little Squishy is the size of a Denise's pygmy sea horse (or a strawberry) this week and weighs around .04 oz! That is so tiny! It has little webbed fingers and toes and even a tiny little hand! This week, my app started showing me the size of the baby's hand, which is really fun!

Morning sickness really started to pick up this week. A little later than my app warned and just in time for visitors, of course! I've had lots of nausea and false alarms, but not a ton of actual vomiting, so that's good. I'm still very tired. The closest thing I can compare it to is being hungover, except you have had nothing to drink. Fun stuff. Haha. I've had more dry heaving than actual vomiting. I'm not sure which is worse. I still don't have a baby bump yet, but I'm starting to look even more bloated most days. 

Josh and I have this week off work, but it has been pretty busy. We've spent quite a bit of time with our families for the holidays and we have guests in town. It's been a lot of fun to tell people that are closest to us, but I've been exhausted! We hoped to be a little productive, but that hasn't happen. When we've had the down time, I've been too tired to be useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment