Monday, March 14, 2016

Baby K - 12 Weeks!

12 Weeks
January 18, 2016


This week, baby is the size of a roborovski hamster (or an apricot) - a little over 2 inches long! The baby is developing reflexes and most likely responds to my belly pokes (but I can't feel it yet) and its kidneys are starting to function. The baby's neck is also starting to form, so it's looking more an more like a little human!

I'm feeling great this week! My previous symptoms have pretty much vanished. I'm noticing that I'm hungry more (but that could be in my head). If I don't eat a pretty substantial snack before bed, I will wake up hungry in the middle of the night. My biggest struggle this week has been brushing my teeth. This has been a struggle for several weeks now, but I think I'm noticing it more now that other symptoms are less noticeable. I have gotten sick several times just from brushing my teeth. It's gross and annoying, but I've found something that helps. I had been using my Sonicare to brush my teeth, which I love. I tried using a manual toothbrush to see if it helped and sure enough, a lot less gagging! So, I think I'll be using a manual toothbrush until the little one comes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment