Monday, March 14, 2016

Baby K - 10 Weeks


10 weeks
January 10, 2016



This week, Baby K is the size of a tetra fish (or a kumquat), about 1 1/4 inch long. It's starting to grow teeth and develop joints and it has the muscle control to make a fist!

As far as symptoms go, I'm feeling pretty good this week! Morning sickness has decreased a lot! I've just had a little nausea, mostly at bed time, and only 1-2 false alarm, rush trips to the bathroom - again, BIG step up from last week! I'm still tired, but it's more manageable than it has been the past few weeks. I would say the most notable symptom this week is frequent urination. I feel like I'm peeing all the time. I wake up most mornings around 2-3:00 to pee.

We have our first appointment at the birthing center on Friday and we're both really excited about it! Prayers for good news and a healthy heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment