Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's been TOO long!

The past month has been chaos. We've had tons of visitors, we've been painting & trying to get things done around the apartment & I've started a new job. It's been great to have so many visitors but it's good that we'll finally get some things done & save some money this weekend. The job is ok but I hate my hours this month. I'll get to spend about an hour a day with Josh Mon-Wed, which is exactly what I did not want in a job. Hopefully after this month I won't have that schedule for a while after this month. Next week I'll be working until 8 or later every day because I have training Thursday & Friday after work :-/

Yesterday was a very hectic day at work & I wasn't exactly thrilled to be there. Then Mack walked in & I was in love! He is a 131lb bulldog & he was just gorgeous! He's only 18 months old & he already weighs more than me! I wanted to bring him home SO bad but I'm sure his parents wouldn't approve. haha. I really wanted to take a picture of him but I didn't want to look like a creeper. The good thing about my job is that I get to play with dogs. The bad thing is that those dogs usually have some super expensive bone/joint problems that will either require some crazy surgery or physical therapy.

If I wrote one update for everything since my last post this would be one massive post! I'll probably be updating over the next few days & hopefully I'll catch up eventually :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment