Sunday, September 19, 2010

Patience

This is something I do not have! When we moved in to our new apartment I was ready to decorate ASAP. I rushed into picking out things that I liked if we couldn't find something I loved. We found a kitchen table I liked at Ikea so we grabbed it up because I wanted to have one right away. We found one a few weeks later that I liked better & would have been MUCH easier to clean (ours has a glass top) for cheaper! Pillows...I bought & returned so many pillows for the couches because I hated them once I got them home. I like the ones we have but I found ones I LOVE last night at Bed Bath & Beyond! I REALLY want to go back & buy them but we've only had the ones we already have for like 2 weeks. If I would have just been patient I would have pillows that I absolutely love right now! Bedding. I wanted new bedding so our apartment looked like ours & not mine. I've only had my old bedding for a year before we got married but it was just mine. It didn't reflect Josh at all. Bedding is one thing we agreed on for the most part. We knew what we were looking for but we couldn't really find it. We ended up getting some that I like just OK but Josh loves it. I found some last night that I LOVE! UGH.

I really want some wall decor but I'm having trouble finding what I want. I know what I want for our dining room wall...I just can't find it at an affordable price. I found a painting that is exactly what I want but it's way out of our price range. We can't decide what we want on the living room wall so that's been really challenging. We're also trying to choose a rug to go in the living room. I REALLY want to get one soon...I'm tired of the plain boring carpet. I found the perfect one last night...but the colors don't really match ours & the print doesn't match the print of our pillows the least bit. We're trying a few out today to see how they look...I won't settle!

I hope I've learned my lesson now.

No comments:

Post a Comment