Friday, June 10, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Meredith over at Newlywed McGees has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Like Josh and I, Meredith and her husband have just purchased their first home. I really enjoy keeping up with the progress they are making on their house. They have just painted their cabinets (something we plan to do eventually) and they look great! You should check her out.


For these awards, the blogger must:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award &
link back to their site in your original post.
2. Tell us seven things about yourself.
3. Pass along the award to five newly discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.

A little about myself:
1. I'm a southern girl at heart, it's a personal goal of mine to never live above the Mason Dixon. (Nothing wrong with the North...I just don't like not being able to get sweet tea at restaurants ;-) )
2. I think sea turtles are amazing creatures. I would love to rescue them some day, but I don't see myself ever living in a place conducive to that.
3. A year ago I didn't think I would ever want to move back to NC, now I know that's where we'll raise our kids.
4. I met my husband when I was 14, he first asked me to marry him when we were 15. Clearly it wasn't just puppy love. <3
5. I am super super indecisive, especially when it comes to things I know I'll have to live with for a while...like paint colors and furniture.
6. I love meat, I can't imagine ever being a vegetarian.
7. If I could be a mythical creature, I would definitely be a mermaid. 



1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU :)
    I blogged about it here :
    http://projectopenhearts.blogspot.com/2011/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete