Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Shower for Baby K!!!

My sister and Anna hosted a wonderful baby shower for me on June 11th. I figured since it's already almost July, I should get on the ball and post about it before I start to forget things! They did a bee theme and I absolutely loved it!!! I decided I would like the shower to take place at my house - that way, we didn't have far at all to move everything after the fact. This was a very good decision! While everyone set things up for the shower, my mom and I went out for a mani-pedi, which was much needed! Warning - this one is a little picture heavy.

 Favors & diaper cake

LOVE this banner that Anna made!


 Beautiful flowers my sister arranged - I am in love with the fruit in the vase!

 Punch - YUM!


Me with a proud Uma and Natalia

Natalia - how is this kid already 9?!? 

 With Nana

 With Aunt Nikki

And Aunt Kristian 

 Snuggles for Baby K!

 2 of my favorites!

 Baby K & Baby M - besties already?

 With Kristen - I absolutely love her dress!

 With Amber - Baby Daniel has already arrived, now we wait for Baby K!

 Time for presents! 


 Cutting the cake - YUM!

 The aftermath - Bailey missed helping to open presents, but she enjoyed helping clean up the decorations!


Post Bailey balloon cleanup. 

I had so much fun at my shower! Baby K is so blessed by family and friends awaiting his/her arrival! Josh and I are so happy to have so many people who already love our little one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment