Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday Favorites!!!

I haven't done one of these in forever, and I really need to start doing them again. It helps me keep track of what's going on in my life. Things have gotten so crazy that I honestly couldn't tell you what I've done for the past few months without REALLY thinking about it. I'll try to get better about posting these!

1) Shower - My sister and Anna hosted a wonderful baby shower for me! I'll try to make a separate post soon, but it was absolutely beautiful and it made us feel so loved! 


2) QT with my mom - Before my shower, my mom and I went to get mani/pedis. It was really nice to relax and get to spend some time with just her.

3) Progress - We've made a lot of progress this past week. Josh stained the rest of our deck. It will need another coat of stain to match the old part that I stained last year, but it looks SO much better and more important, it's protected from all the rain and sun now. We also finished a flower bed that we started a few months ago. I  put our pack n play together and got the baby's area of our bedroom (our sitting room) mostly set up.

4) Baby appointment - More about this in my weekly baby update, but we had a great appointment this week and I think I have a new favorite midwife!

5) Surprise date night - Josh surprised me by taking me to see Finding Dory Thursday night! Yay! It was really good!

6) Massage - Josh got me a prenatal massage for our anniversary and I got it earlier today. It felt great!

No comments:

Post a Comment