Saturday, June 18, 2016

Non-Baby Updates

Although it already looks that way, I swear everything isn't about baby these days. I've just slacked so much on blogging that that's the only thing I've made it around to blogging about. I REALLY fell behind on Friday Favorites. What happened to those?!? I love doing those, because it helps remind me how awesome things are actually going when my mind starts to pick out all the negative stuff. So, I decided to do a quick recap!

Since the last non-baby post, which was in FEBRUARY, we've had some pretty dang good times! Unfortunately, since I didn't blog about them, I have forgotten many of them, but I'll do what I can.

Josh and I celebrated our 15th dating anniversary! That's over half our lives, y'all. I feel so blessed to have found my best friend so young! We did find out that our dating anniversary happens to fall on National Meatball Day. One of our favorite restaurants happens to be a little meatball shop downtown and they had all you can eat meatballs for $15. That didn't really appeal to me at the time, so Josh went with some co-workers. He ate 14 (massive) meatballs and proceeded to lose 2 pounds. I mean...HOW?!?

We had some great friends visit us!

We went on our first cruise!
We've gone to a couple weddings to see some amazing friends tie the knot!


We got to spend a night in Greenville, SC on the way to one of the weddings. I love that place!
Such a cool tree!!! These are the roots that are growing down the side of a huge hill.

We completed some pretty exciting projects around the house!

Added more shelving and organized the pantry.
All of the shelving at the back of the pantry and the entire top row of shelving is what we added. SO much more storage space.
After we got all of our stuff in there.
We added a little flower bed to the back yard between the house and patio.

This is right after our patio was put in last Fall - with no flower bed.
 Yes...pressure washing is high on our to-do list

This used to be just weeds

I love my little bird hose guide!

I organized the coat closet.

We went to MD to visit some of our favorite people and eat some of our favorite foods!
Nom! Poutine! Duck fat fries, smothered in duck, gravy and Gruyere cheese!

We went to see Willie Nelson in concert!

We celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! Since traveling hasn't been super enjoyable for me later in pregnancy, we decided to stick around and just enjoy each other's company locally. This was a very good decision and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment