Friday, July 8, 2016

Baby K - 34 Weeks!!!

June 27, 2016


Baby K is the size of a Quokka this week! Seriously, a SUPER cute animal! This also means Baby K is getting so big - about 18 inches long and around 5ish pounds! Baby's lungs are almost fully developed at this point. Baby is peeing up to a pint a day and I'm peeing WAY more than that! Baby's movements are so strong!

I'm noticing swollen feet more often, although they're still not always swollen, so that's good. Sleep is so so. Some nights are fine, others are awful. Carpal tunnel is here to stay until after baby comes. I didn't have a chiropractor appointment this week, but my back is still doing great considering the extra weight I'm carrying around. We didn't have our birthing class this week, but we pick back up next week and we have 2 more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment