Friday, July 8, 2016

Baby K - 35 Weeks!!!

July 4, 2016


Baby K is the size of a mini lop rabbit - about 18-19 inches long, weighing in somewhere between 5 and 6 pounds this week. Baby's skeletal development is almost complete and baby might be moving farther down my pelvis. If so, it's right on time since this is my first baby. It kind of looks like my belly is lower this week to me. Baby's lungs still have a little developing to do, but they're almost done!

We had our birthing class this week and we learned about transition and different ways to cope with labor pains. I really feel like we're learning a lot in our class and we both feel much more prepared. We have one more class next week. 

Things are mostly the same with me. Sleep is good some nights and bad others. I pee all the time. Carpal tunnel in my right wrist still sucks. My feet hurt a lot more. I have been working out more this week, but I would like to increase it a little more next week. I like going for walks, it's just SO hot and it's hard to get motivated to get up before the sun when I'm not sleeping well. I would love to at least go for a short walk every day and do yoga a couple times a week. That will be my goal for this coming week. I do feel some soreness on my belly. Baby K's movements are quite strong now and it feels kind of like it's bruised.

We checked off some big things over the weekend, including purchasing a recliner for the nursery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment