Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Favorites!!!


1) Saturday's Game - Last Saturday's game against Duke was great! It was a very exciting game to watch all the way through, and it makes it even better that Duke was #1! Let's hope we can hang on and do it again when we play in Cameron!

2) Another Ravens Win - I can't believe they did it, but the Ravens beat Denver! Since the Seahawks are out (and they went out in such a horrible way!), I only have the Ravens to pull for. So, Go Ravens! Here's to a great last year and one more ring for Ray Lewis!

3) NCSU v. MD Game - It was horrible, possibly one of the worse basketball games I've ever been to. We still had a good time though, and I I'm glad we went. This was our first away basketball game and our first ACC game since we graduated, so it was very different from what we're used to. 

4) Eating Habits - I really want to focus on being healthier. So far, I'm eating really well. I've cut out the majority of junk food (which used to be about half my diet). It was really tough at first, and sometimes when I'm upset or in a bad mood it still is (because I'm an emotional eater), but it's much easier now. I've been leaving the chocolate in the break room alone for the most part and it has been several weeks since I've had a soda! Another struggle for me has always been portions. I've always felt like I have to eat everything on my plate. I've gotten so much better about only eating until I'm full and not snacking out of boredom, only when I'm actually hungry. Now I just hope I can keep it up! 

5) TV Shows - I'm all caught up on all of my TV shows! Right now I'm into Revenge, Once Upon a Time and Pretty Little Liars. I'm finally all caught up with all of them. I got caught up just in time for the new shows to start! 

6) It's Friday!!! - Obviously, but I'm so glad! It's been another long week, so I'm looking forward to a productive weekend and a date night!



No comments:

Post a Comment