Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Favorites!

1) Another Short Week - I did work a few hours Monday, so this week was a 3 1/2 day week for me! I'm so glad it was a short week, because Wednesday-today were tough.

2) After Christmas Shopping - I got up last Saturday morning and went shopping for Christmas stuff for next year. I found a great deal on lots of ornaments, some storage containers and new stockings!

3) Canvases - I ordered a Groupon for a set of 3 canvases back in May. I finally decided on which pictures to get (only because the voucher expired in December) and placed my order. They came in last Friday and we finally got them up on the wall! We put them in the first set of stairs. I was torn between getting wedding pictures (no, we never got any wedding pictures blown up) and the pictures we just got taken in October. Since I only had a few of our images from October and I was having trouble with my favorite image, I went with wedding pictures. Here they are:


4) Pictures - I finally got our disks with images from the pictures we took in October! I will post some of them as soon as I get a chance. 

5) Bowl Game - Our bowl game is nothing to be proud of, that's for sure! We had some friends over for it, so we still had a good time. 

6) New Years - We didn't go to Raleigh for New Years for the first time since we've been up here. We just weren't up for the trip back down right after being there during Christmas. We didn't want to take any extra time off work to stay there from Christmas to New Years, so we decided to stay put. We talked about having a party, but in the end we ended up just having another couple over. We had dinner, watched some football (a GREAT Clemson v. LSU game), watched the ball drop, and played some games. It was a great time and I'm SO glad we didn't have a party now. I spent 30 minutes tops cleaning up Tuesday morning, then we were lazy for the majority of the day!

7) Bar Progress - Our bar is coming along quite nicely. Josh added a frame to it for more support. This weekend, we'll go pick out trim and start applying it. Hopefully I'll have some finished pictures to post in the next week or 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment