Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Bark Box!

This month's Bark Box came in earlier in the week. Bailey was very excited to get it! I cut the packing tape and let her do the rest...



I'm pretty excited about this box. It has something for both of us :-).


The breakdown:

First, Bailey's favorite...the moose toy from Simplyfido.com.
 It's a little different than other squeaker toys we have tried in that the arms and legs move through the animal. This makes it harder for Bailey to rip them off! It's only been a few days, but that's longer than most stuffed toys last around here.

Next, Puppy Cake, dog friendly cake mix!
 I'm really excited about this! I've been wanting to bake a cake for Bailey for quite some time, but I haven't been able to find a recipe I wanted to make. This is red velvet, how much better does it get?!? I haven't made the cake yet, but it seems pretty easy.

Holiday Feast treats from Bocce's Bakery.
Bailey hasn't tried these yet, but they sound yummy. The combination of chicken, pumpkin, cranberries and cinnamon is the perfect doggy version of a holiday dinner! Bocce's has lots of interesting treat flavors like Truffle Mac n Cheese and Beef Bourguinon. YUM! They're a bit on the pricey side, so this may be the only time Bailey gets to try them!

A 2 oz. sample bottle of Fresh Dog Oatmeal Shampoo.
I saved Bailey's least favorite for last. Giving Bailey a bath is probably the worse thing you can do to her. She hates them with a passion. It is not an enjoyable process, but I enjoy a dog that smells good. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but this shampoo smells amazing!

Simply Fido Moose Toy: $12.99 
Puppy Cake: $6.99
Fresh Dog Oatmeal Shampoo: $11.99/17 oz bottle (so about $1.41 for the sample bottle)
Bocce's Bakery Treats: $9.50
Total Value: $ 30.89

Was this box worth the $10 I paid for it? Absolutely! Was it worth the $17 I would pay if I did another 6 month subscription? I'm not sure since I wouldn't pay some of these prices for the items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment