Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Decorations!

I've been meaning to post this for quite a while, but life has been so busy. 

 Our Tree! I decided to go a little more rustic with it this year. I saw a picture on Pinterest with gifts wrapped in craft paper, and I just fell in love. I decided to use the craft paper and one type of regular wrapping paper. I made all the bows that are under the tree (except one, for one of my gifts Josh has wrapped). I had a co-worker make the bow that is on top of the tree for me. I like it, but it didn't turn out quite the way I pictured. I do like it, but since it's not wired, it doesn't hold its shape the way I would like it to. I bought the material to make another one with tails, but I haven't had time to get it together!

 I have several birds in the tree. Some are in nests, and some are like this one. I love the way they look in the tree.

 I have lots of these little birdhouses throughout the tree. I found a small tree at Goodwill and I bought it for the decorations that were on it. It came with at least 10 or so of these birdhouses and just as many birds in nests. Completely worth the $10 I paid for the tree!

 This is one of my favorite fabrics I bought for bows. That is actually my present. Josh wrapped it and I but the bow on the box. I wonder what is in there...

 I made a few knot bows like this one.

 I found these cute reindeer at Michael's. 

 We don't have a fireplace, so this is where we hand our stockings. I hope to make burlap stockings for next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment