Sunday, December 4, 2011

Friday Favorites!

1) NCSU vs MD! What a great game...or at least half :-) The game really looked horrible during the first half, but we kicked some major butt during the second half to come back and become bowl eligible! (Hopefully, we'll get a bid to a bowl we can make it to!) 

2) Friends - We got to hang out with SO many friends that we haven't seen in too long. I love our friends, not only because they are great friends, but also because we can be so far away for so long, then when we see each other again, it's like we were never apart. :-)

3) Cyber Monday - I ALMOST finished Christmas shopping. I now only have 2 people to shop for :-) I hope to finish those today or tomorrow. AND, we found a great deal on our carpet cleaner, which is here! I just have to find time to use it now.

4) Camp Bow Wow - I'll write more about this in a Bailey post, but Bailey went to day camp for the first time. Camp Bow Wow requires an interview day, and Bailey had hers on Tuesday this week. She got plenty of exercise and was exhausted when we picked her up!

5) Date night! - All I have to say is I LOVE my amazing husband! He took me to see Breaking Dawn since I didn't get a chance to see it while we were in NC. He doesn't like the movies but he was a good sport :-) We also went out to an Indian restaurant before the movie (yay for another check off my 101 in 1001 list!). It was delicious!

6) Verizon Fios - This actually happened yesterday, but I'll go ahead and put it in this post :-) We've had issues with our Comcast internet since before Thanksgiving. We set up an appointment for someone to come out, but apparently the people we spoke to forgot to put in a work order, so I took off work for not reason. This was not acceptable at all to me and I've missed Fios, so we decided to switch. Not only do we  have better cable and MUCH better internet now, but we have a house phone (I told Josh we're just like an old married couple) AND we'll get a $300 Visa gift card within 3 months! There are also lots of new features that have been added since we last had it. I'm SO excited. Now I just have to learn all the channels again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment