Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Friday Favorites!

This is a bit late, but with the holiday traveling and our internet being messed up...it's the best I could do :-)

1) Date night - The Friday before last, Josh and I went to Baltimore Comedy Factory for out date night. We had so much fun! I've never seen standup live so it was a great change to our typical date night. :-)

2) Football - We beat Clemson! I definitely didn't expect the win. I do feel like we missed out on a little bit of excitement. I know that sounds weird, but I just knew they were going to come back and beat us. Finally near the end of the 4th quarter I realized that wasn't going to happen. By that time we were so far ahead with so little time left. Don't get me wrong, I'm SUPER excited that we won, but there wasn't that really exciting, "OMG, we just beat #7!" moment. 

3) 3 day week - I love short work weeks!

4) Thanksgiving - I LOVE Thanksgiving! It's probably tied with Christmas for my favorite holiday. We got to eat some delicious food and spend some time with our family. Thanksgiving marks the beginning of Christmas season for us, so there's plenty of excitement!

5) Black Friday - Yes, we're some of the crazy people that go out shopping on Black Friday. No, I don't camp out in line for one of the 3 TVs Best Buy might have. We go mostly to spend time with Josh's side of the family. We get up every year and go together. Sometimes we get some shopping done, sometimes we don't. This year, we got a lot done. On Black Friday alone, we knocked out over half of our Christmas list. SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment