Saturday, December 10, 2011

Friday Favorites!

1) Christmas decorating - I LOVE decorating for Christmas! We put up our tree last Saturday afternoon. I've been adding a little each day. I made a wreath to put up, but it fell and when that happened, half the ornaments fell off. I need to fix it up and re-hang it. 

2) Homebrew #3 - Our holiday beer was ready for us to try on Saturday. We shared one while we decorated the tree. It was better than I expected it to be :-) Now we're trying to figure out what #4 will be!

3) Spontaneous date night - We had a groupon and decided to use it this week for a date night. We never really go on dates during the week (and we probably wouldn't have this time if it wasn't expiring!) so it was a nice change of pace.

4) Doggy buddy - I think we finally have a doggy buddy! One of my co-workers watched Bailey while we went on our date. It was only for a short time, but it was nice to know she wasn't at home annoying our neighbor with bionic ears. It was kind of a trial run to make sure they can get along well. We're dog sitting him this weekend.

5) Holiday party! - Josh's company's Holiday party was last night at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront. We had a great time and I got to meet a lot of his co-workers. There was a cocktail hour and a half (the coordinator said an hour just isn't enough haha) followed by an AMAZING dinner, raffles and dancing. They had some great gifts, buy we didn't win anything. I don't have pictures because I still don't have my camera back, but we should have a picture that they took of us at some point :-) It was so nice to be able to get dressed up to go somewhere. I think we might get a room and take Bailey somewhere so we don't have to worry about what time we're getting home or who's driving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment