Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pumpkin Pancakes

I mentioned that we bought some extra pumpkin to add to our Pumpkin Ale. We didn't want to add the whole can, so we had some leftover. I've been trying to figure out how to use the leftovers. I decided I would try Pumpkin Pancakes. It was also the first day of October, so it was perfect!


Ingredients
- 1 Cup Pancake Mix
- 3-4 Tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1/2 Cup Cinnamon Chips
- Water

 Don't worry if you don't have cinnamon chips. They will still be yummy. I have been looking for these FOREVER. I finally found them and didn't know exactly what to use them for. I couldn't resist putting them in here!

Just prepare the pancake mix per package directions. Add the pumpkin and cinnamon chips. Stir in and cook.

I also happened to have some Cinnamon butter. I put that and some syrup on these...DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment