Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pin It!

I've been meaning to post about Pinterest forever now...I just haven't been motivated enough to do it. Basically, it's the best thing since computers themselves. So...what is it? It's a website with TONS of pictures of just about anything you can think of...food, travel destinations, art, fashion, home decor...you name it. The pictures have links to recipes, project instructions, blogs, etc. You pin things and save them to boards. The boards are saved on the Pinterest website. That way, you can access them from anywhere (that's my favorite part). You can follow friends...or if you like, you can just follow certain boards. 

I REALLY wish it would have been around when I was planning my wedding. It would have made life so much easier. It was very inconvenient saving things on certain computers, having to remember to carry a flash drive, or e-mail things to myself when I wanted to save an inspiration picture. Even though I didn't get to use it during my wedding planning, I'm definitely taking advantage of it now! You should check it out...but we warned, it's a huge time suck!

Let me know if you need an invite. I'll be glad to send you one! You can request one from the website itself, but I've heard it can take a while to get a response. 

2 comments:

  1. I've browsed it, but never really got too into it, but I just might have to :) Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I don't know how! Haha. It's the easiest and fastest way I've found to collect pictures and recipes.

    ReplyDelete