Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's That Time of Year

Yep...it's time for the Victoria's Secret fashion show! I've watched it religiously since I worked at VS sophomore year in college. I don't know what it is...I don't watch any other fashion shows. Maybe it's all the glitter & bubbles. haha. The live performances are usually really good too.

I'm amazed at how some of these ladies look after having kids! I have no idea what their regimen is but I want in on it! Adriana Lima had a baby barely a year ago & she looks like this now!
Heidi Klum is probably even more of a freak of nature. I know you can't see her stomach or legs but she still looks amazing! This is only 5 weeks after she had her 4th kid in 5 years at age 36! This is from last year's show. Crazy!

On another note...THAT is this year's Fantasy Bra that Adriana is wearing! It's not that pretty...& are those seriously the best matching panties they could come up with?!?! I guess the recession has hit everyone! This year's bra is $2 million. Here are all the Fantasy bras from 1996 to 2008. Some of them are amazing! This one just doesn't compare. MAYBE if the panties had a little bit more bling it would make a little bit of a difference.

Now is the part where I go to the VS website & add all the pretty, sparkly holiday lingerie to my shopping bag then realize it's completely ridiculous to spend that much money on something only 1 person will see. Then I'll think about working seasonal hours at VS so I can get free bras again...then realize it's worth spending $40+ a bra rather than parking in a ridiculously crowded parking lot & walking across the parking lot & mall to get to a ridiculously crowded store to make like $7 an hour & never get to spend time with the hubby. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment