Monday, December 6, 2010

Good News/Weekend Update

I've been interviewing for a job at a food company in Baltimore. It is for a research & development position. Today I got an offer! Of course I accepted...I start next week. I'm so excited that I've found a job that actually pertains to my major! I can't wait to start but I'm looking forward to have this week to get lots of things done...my to-do list isn't getting any shorter as Christmas gets closer!

This weekend Josh & I went down to VA for his family's Christmas party. This was the first time we've seen a lot of them since or wedding. Some of them we haven't seen since last year's Christmas party. We always have so much fun catching up & watching football. We watched the ACC Championship game. His mom's whole side of the family are all UVA fans so they were obviously not happy with the outcome. I had mixed feelings...I'm still a little bitter about us not making it to the game. I think I would have been fine with either outcome. While we were there VA got a bit of snow. Raleigh was getting snow too! I'm the type of person who usually dreads snow, but on the inside I'm a little excited when it comes. This year I'm just excited for it! I'm a little disappointed NC & VA got snow before we did up here. There's a chance of scattered flurries today but we haven't had any yet.

Josh and I had a great ride home yesterday afternoon. We didn't hit any traffic & it was such a beautiful day. Yesterday also marked the 6 month mark since we've been married. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! The past 6 months have been absolutely amazing! I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of our lives together!

No comments:

Post a Comment