Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Favorites!!!

Here's 2 weeks of favorites for you :-)

1) Raleigh - We went to Raleigh last week for the Clemson Game. We had SO much fun catching up with our friends. We may not have won the game, but we really did have an amazing time! We stayed with Anna and John and we had a great time! The dogs had a great weekend together. It was a really awesome trip. :-)

We got to hang out with Burgess for the first time in forever!

Tailgating with my favorite Clemson fan...


And my favorite person in the world!

Love this card trick!

2) The Pit - This happened while in Raleigh, but it deserves its own number anyway :-). We never went in college because we were too cheap. Every time we've tried to go while visiting Raleigh, we haven't been able to get a reservation. We finally got a reservation at lunch time and the food was SO good!

3) Rehoboth Weekend - Josh and I stayed in Rehoboth, DE with a few friends last weekend. The weather was amazing and we had a wonderful time!

4) Dogfish Dash - We ran our first 10K and had a great time!

5) Revenge/Once Upon a Time - My favorite shows are back! I watched last week's episode of Revenge and it was great! I haven't watched Once Upon a Time yet, but I'm sure it will be great! I watch that one with Josh and we're working opposite schedules right now, so hopefully we'll get to watch it this weekend.

6) Happy Hour - Last week Josh and I went to happy hour with a group of friends and this week I went with a smaller group of friends. It's nice to just unwind a little after work.

7) Being Able to Work - With the shutdown going on, we're just thankful that we're able to work. As of right now, Josh can work a full work week, just at an altered schedule. I was able to work a full week this week, but if congress can't get its act together, I'll be limited to half a work week until the government re-opens. This means I'll have to start burning through the vacation I've worked so hard to accrue. As much as that sucks, I realize there are people who haven't been able to work during the whole shutdown. So, here's to being hopeful that this isn't all in vain and that something good comes of it...and that it doesn't last TOO long of course!

8) Bailey - I'm so glad I have this little lady to keep me company while Josh is at work!


9) Doggy Play Date - We had a doggy play date with a few co-workers and their dogs on Tuesday. Bailey had a great time and I think she made a new boyfriend :-). She played really well with the other dogs and I think we may be dog-sitting Baxter (the boyfriend) this weekend.

10) LivingSocial - We're going to Busch Gardens next weekend to celebrate Jen's Birthday. The tickets to Howl-O-Scream are usually $72. There was a Living Social deal for $36 each on the tickets. If you buy a voucher then get 3 other people to buy it, you get your voucher for free. Combine those with a 20% discount...we ended up getting our tickets for around $22 each...WAY better than $72!

11) Just Because Flowers - The very best kind! I came downstairs yesterday morning to find these!



No comments:

Post a Comment