Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Favorites!!!

1) Bailey's Birthday - Bailey turned 2 on Tuesday! I can't believe how fast the time has flown. I made her pupcakes. This time, I didn't use the icky icing that came with it. I mixed greek yogurt and peanut butter. She loved it and it didn't smell like baby formula. :-)

2) Another Bailey Favorite - We have been leaving her out all day since last Thursday, and she's been amazing! She hasn't messed up a single thing. I leave her treats hidden around the house so she can "hunt" while we're at work. I'm sure they're all gone within a few minutes of us leaving, but I try. Haha. She's always sitting upstairs in the window looking out at us when we pull in the driveway. 

3) Working Out - I've been doing really well in this area! I lost another pound this week. That's a pound each week I've been working out and using Loseit! Woohoo! Just 5 more weeks until my goal week! I'm sure I will have a bad week in there somewhere, but my main goal is to be toned and in shape for a new bikini in time for vacation.

4) Dirty Girl Fun Run - I registered for this race this week and I'm really excited about it! It's not as bad as it sounds, but you should have seen Josh's face when I told him I wanted to do it. Haha. Pretty much, it's a 5K mud run and obstacle course that benefits the National Breast Cancer Foundation. I've wanted to run a 5K for a while, but I don't like running. I pretty much assumed I would never do one, but then a friend introduced me to this one. It sounds so much more fun than just running! I can't wait. The only downside is that it's in August. Hot. Humid. August. I decided I would rather it be in the summer than the winter though!

5) Sunday - Last Sunday was a great day! The weather was nice and we had a relatively productive, but still relaxing day. After church, we went to Lowe's to pick up a few things for some house projects. We came home, did some work around then house, grilled out and played with Bailey in the field behind the house. We were originally planning on taking her to the dog park, but it had rained all day Saturday, and we knew it would be muddy. After grilling out and having lunch, we came in and played games for a while. I could definitely use some more days like this :-).

6) Josh's Playoffs - Josh is playing in a basketball league right now and it's playoff time! His team won their second playoff game tonight, so they go to the championship game next weekend! He has played the entire time for both of their playoff games. I'm so proud of my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment