Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Favorites!

1) ACC Tourney - I know we didn't win it, or even make it to the championship game...but we still made a good run and I'm proud of my Wolfpack!

2) Wedding - I love weddings! I had a great time last weekend at Josh's cousin's wedding. It was really great to see family and catch up. It was also nice to get away from home for a little bit.

3) Sunday - We had such a relaxing day on Sunday! I wish we could have more days like that.

4) I'm having a NEPHEW! - I haven't posted about it yet, because I was waiting on my sister's gender reveal party. Clearly she couldn't wait...I'm going to be an aunt again! ...twice actually. My sister is due on September 1st. She just found out she's having a little boy! Josh's brother and his girlfriend are also expecting a baby girl on May 1st. I told you...there are babies everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment