Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weekly Recap

This week has really been a great one! Work has been going very well. I finished my first project! The client & my boss were both very happy with it. YAY! Once it is officially approved we will be producing the product in the plant. I'm technically not completely finished with it, I'll have to be out on the floor for the first run to make sure everything goes smoothly. I'm finished directly working with it in the lab. I'm really excited about it :-)

I realized I'll be watching American Idol this season. I usually don't watch it very much after the embarrassing auditions. This year there's someone on there from my home town! I definitely have to watch it now! She grew up in St. Pauls, I used to check out her mom's groceries when I worked at the Piggly Wiggly in high school :-) Small world. I'm so very excited for her & I hope she goes all the way! Here is her audition video. The guy in the back of the car (at 1:17) with her was my teacher in high school. He sang at my wedding! He should definitely be on there too!

We met with a lender yesterday. We've been on the right track. We won't have any problem getting approved for the range we want to stay in. The lender cleared up a lot of questions for us so I feel much better about the whole process now. :-) We have a more concrete time line figured out now :-) I'm SO excited

Today we'll be going to look at houses with a real estate agent for the first time. We're aware that it's not likely that the houses we look at today will be on the market when we're ready to put in an offer. It will be nice to get a better look at different areas & neighborhoods to get an idea of where we're most interested in looking :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment