Monday, January 24, 2011

Russett

Josh and I had a great time looking at houses with our real estate agent this weekend. We had lunch at Chik-Fil-A in a shopping center near a neighborhood called Russett that we really like. They had a hostess who cleaned tables & got you refills. I've never been to one with a hostess! Anyway, we really like that area & we even saw some houses we liked a lot. Of course, these won't be available when we're ready to make offers. It's still a ton of fun though! Here are some of our favorites...

This was the favorite kitchen. I LOVED this townhome. The bedrooms were huge & the master suite took up the entire top floor. Of course it couldn't be perfect...the living room & dining room were tiny & the only outdoor area was a very small patio off the dining room.

This was one of my favorite bathrooms. I couldn't pick just one :-)

This is the other favorite bathroom. It's in the master bathroom of the townhome with the favorite kitchen.

We got a little lost because the GPS couldn't find one of the roads. We saw someone getting arrested! I've never seen anyone get arrested so I took a picture.

Our favorite overall house was the last one we looked at but the area wasn't our favorite. My camera died right after we walked in the door (I forgot to charge it like always).

No comments:

Post a Comment