Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back & Catching Up!

This past week has been so busy! I have so many recipes to post it's not even funny. I've been really bad at keeping up so this will be my catch up post. I've had a horrible cold so I'll blame it on that. Hopefully over the weekend I can get caught up on the recipes :-)

So...in the past week...

Work has been getting busier. That's a good thing. Before Christmas was a little slow because I was waiting on so many ingredients to come in. I'm working on several projects now...BBQ Sauce, Pizza Sauce, Wing Sauce, several Caribbean sauces & some yummy Asian sauces. I'm really enjoying my job & that's a big deal for me because I get bored so easy. I'm learning a lot & I get to do something different almost every day. I've had jobs that I didn't mind but I haven't had a job that I really enjoyed the work AND the people since high school. haha. Anyway, I'm very thankful for my job & the experience I'm gaining.

We have been finalizing our plans for our vacation at the end of February. We booked our flights a few months ago, the hotel early this week & we plan on buying our Disney tickets tonight. I'm getting really excited! We leave from BWI the morning of the 24th. We'll be at Disney with my daddy, sister & niece from the 24th to the 27th. On the 27th we'll meet up with Anna & John in Melbourne & ride down to Miami with them. We'll be staying there until March 5th.

We got our 2nd snow (technically the 3rd but we weren't here for the 2nd). It was the type of snow I like. Enough to cover the ground completely & make everything absolutely beautiful but not enough to make the commute horrible. Unfortunately it's mostly gone now & I didn't get to take many pictures. Maybe we'll get some snow during the weekend next time so we can actually go out & play a bit/take some pictures. I did get this one crazy picture. It doesn't look like anything special but it was taken at 8:30 pm! It's crazy how bright it is! It was actually brighter then than it was when we got home around 5:30. It didn't look quite as bright as the picture but it was pretty close! The top one is one I took with a random setting when I was playing with the camera. I thought it looked cool :-)






My red Wii came in! I've been wanting a Wii since they came out but there has always been something else to save for. When I saw the red one I definitely wanted it! At first I tried to talk myself out of it since it's more than the white one. I tried to tell myself that it wasn't worth $20 extra just because it was red. Then I thought about it & it comes with Mario, I would definitely buy Mario anyway & that would be around $40-$50 more so it's definitely worth it! I was going to wait to see if they got any cheaper but they're limited edition & we haven't been able to find them in the stores anymore. Some of the online stores are even out of them. I found it a little cheaper at BJ's before Christmas but I didn't get it, now they only have the HUGE bundle with lots of crap I don't care for. Anyway, it's here & I'm super excited about it!

We made a huge decision! I'll post more about that later...when we know more :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment