Friday, November 19, 2010

Homecoming!

This post, as usual, is about a week late. Josh and I traveled down to Raleigh last weekend for homecoming. It was SO good to be home, even if it was just for a few days. I got to see so many friends that I haven't seen in a long time. We had an amazing tailgate with some really amazing food! I've been craving some real BBQ for a while & I finally got some! After lots of catching up & cornhole the food was finally ready.

This is Adam, I worked with him in MAD lab. He's a home brewer & he brought some of his Oktoberfest to the tailgate...it was SO yummy! He's going to be moving to Ireland with his wife soon...Josh and I hope to visit sometime.

Brittany & I FINALLY reunited at a tailgate :-)

Liz! One of my favorite Food Science ladies...with Kelsy, the other fave, in the left corner :-)

YUM!

Aaron chopping the BBQ, we even got a little to bring home :-)

After the past few weeks at work, I definitely needed to get away. This was the perfect opportunity to get away from everything, have a great time with old friends & clear my mind :-) I just wish Anna & John could have been there...hopefully we'll get to make up for it in December :-D

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have been there too! but sounds like you had a great time! :D I LOVE YOU BESTIE!

    ReplyDelete