Monday, November 1, 2010

Birthday Weekend!

This past weekend was my 24th birthday. I remember when I used to think 24 was old...man, that was a long time ago! My birthday festivities started a little early I guess. Thursday night Josh and I went to Damon's to watch the NC State vs FSU game. We were there with some of Josh's co-workers. One was a FSU grad, one was a State grad & the other 2 were neutral. We had a great time & the game was awesome! Friday I was running off very little sleep so I'm glad I was still pumped about our win...there's no other way I would have made it through that crazy day without losing my sanity.

Friday I got cupcakes at work for my birthday. Josh and I went grocery shopping on the way home from work. When we walked into the apartment it was all clean & I had flowers on the coffee table. I love my amazing hubby! He got me a delicious pumpkin spice cake too :-D

Saturday we watched some football in the morning...how else are you supposed to spend a Saturday in the fall?!?! After that we went shopping at one of my favorite shopping centers & I got another tasty treat...CINNABON! My favorite! I was picking out birthday presents but we ran out of time. We had dinner reservations & I was starving! We went to a great restaurant in the Baltimore Art Museum. There was some Halloween event going on so we didn't get to look around or anything. Dinner was AMAZING though. We both got crab cakes. Josh got grilled veggies & mashed potatoes with his...SO good! I got roasted red potatoes & apple fennel cole slaw with mine...again...SO good! I got a pumpkin martini & it was so yummy!

Sunday we didn't do much of anything. I just wanted to be lazy. I did a little organizing but most of the day was spent relaxing. We did have plans to go watch Saw 3D for Halloween but that just didn't happen.

All in all...it was a wonderful weekend! I FINALLY got to relax a little & spend lots of time with the hubby. Definitely something I needed after last week!


No comments:

Post a Comment