Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Favorites!

1) Birthday - My birthday was Tuesday. I ended up getting the day off, thanks to Sandy. I got to sleep in a bit, catch up on the blog a bit, watch some TV, and get some things done around the house. Josh was able to work, so I got some QT with Bailey as well. Once Josh got home from work, we went out for dinner. It was a very nice, relaxing birthday.

2) Short Week - It wasn't a planned short week, but a short week is a short week! My office ended up closing early on Monday and being closed on Tuesday. Yay for a 3 1/2 day week!

3) Power - We didn't lose power during Sandy! We really expected to lose power for at least a couple days. We over prepared and now we have lots of foods we don't regularly eat, like Pop-Tarts. Better safe than sorry though!

4) Revenge - We finished season 1 of Revenge and we're almost caught up with season 2! It's SO good!

5) Pretty Little Liars - I'm finally all caught up! Now I just have to wit until January for it to come back on. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment