Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bark Box!!!


This is a little late, but our box came at a very busy time for us last week! I'm going to try to post about these in detail every month. They have been such a great deal so far, so I want to share with all the dog owners I know!

As I mentioned before, I found a Groupon deal for Bark Box. The regular price for a 6 month subscription is $16 a month. I got our deal for $10 a month! Score! The shorter your subscription, the more expensive it will be. I will start putting any prices I can find for items that go in the box so you can get a better idea of what the box is worth to you.

Bailey loved her Bark Box this month! It came with...



Fruitables Skinny Mini treats (we haven't tried these yet)

- Mr. Barksmiths Cool Treats Pumpkin Smoothie:
We just got one of these of course. Bailey was a big fan of this. You just stick the container in the freezer and take it out when you're ready to give your pup a treat. They have smoothie servers that you can buy with these, but I know my pup and I would never spend the money on it. We give her things like this when she's in her crate. After she ate the smoothie, she would for sure destroy the server. We just gave it to her in a metal dog bowl. It popped out of the container very easily and Bailey was crazy about it.

- Moose Rac Rope Antler Chew
I'm not sure what size we got in our box, but it was definitely not big enough for Bailey. It won't last long at all. I'm assuming it's the medium, which is $15.

So cute! She also likes to shake it, but it makes me nervous when she does that. Can you imagine an antler popping you in the face?!? She doesn't seem to care, but I prefer her not to beat herself in the face with her toys.

- Bionic Bone
This is a great stuffable toy. Kind of like the Kong, but a little different. I have wedged hard treats into it for her, but I haven't frozen peanut butter in it yet. We will definitely be stuffing it full of yummy treats for Bailey in the future. It seems very durable and I expect it to be around for quite a while.

- $10 gift card to chewy.com. (I'm pretty sure we'll use this)
- $10 gift card to DOGTV = 1 month trial
This isn't currently available for Fios, but they do have online streaming. I'm really interested to see how Bailey does, so we'll definitely give it a shot.
- $10 off Rover.com (dog sitting)

So...what was Bailey's favorite toy in this month's Bark Box?
The Moose Rac!

Price Breakdown:
Fruitables - $6
Mr. Barksmiths  - $7.99/6
Moose Rac Rope Antler Chew - $7.50-$25
Bionic Bone - $14.99

Now, this Bark Box was worth around $30 (that's with the smallest size antler chew), even if you don't use any of the gift cards! Add $30 in gift cards, and you could get as much as $60 out of this box! Totally worth it!

And since I forgot to post this earlier, here's my favorite picture from the October Bark Box...
I saw that mustache toy at a local pet store for about $13, so October's box was a good deal too!

This is Bailey's 3rd box. So far, each box has had at least one item that paid for itself, then lots of other extras! 

No comments:

Post a Comment