Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Favorites!

Goodness, is it really Friday again already?!? I'm not complaining :-)

1) Wolfpack Football - We enjoyed watching our first win of the season at home last weekend. I love going to games, but it's also really nice to watch the game from the comfort of my home. I made Old Bay Hot Wings (YUM!) and crescent rolls stuffed with cream cheese and jalapenos...also very good. 

2) Orioles - I attended my first...and second...Orioles games last weekend. I was not looking forward to Saturday's game. I had to go to it for a work event. I wanted to stay home and watch Wake win with Josh. I actually ended up having a great time and the Os won. Josh went to the game this time. We went with another couple and we had a great time. The Yankees won that game though :-/. We've been wanting to go to an Os game since we moved up here. It's really nice that we got to go to both games for free, and that the Os are actually doing well! 

3) This little lady...I love her so much. She's been doing so well lately. She's met 2 new dogs this week and she did really well with both of them. One was a Pomeranian. She was really calm with him (not very Bailey-like) while he put his little paws on her shoulders and stiffed her face. The next one was Apollo, a little Beagle mix. He was adorable. He's only 6 months old and he hasn't been to any parks or anything yet, so he's still a little nervous. He finally warmed up to here a little and she did really well with him. 

 She's serious about chasing her stick...

it's pretty much her favorite toy. 

4) New Faucet - I love it! 

5) My amazing hubby - We've been on a slightly different schedule for the past couple weeks. Josh decided to start getting up even earlier (around 4:45) so he could work on things before work. He usually isn't very motivate or productive after work, so he wanted to try this out. Of course, this means going to bed even earlier. He stayed up late one night installing the new faucet for me. I know that's not how he wanted to spend his evening after work, but he still did it for me...and removing the old faucet was a pain and extremely time consuming since part of the bolts were corroded. Once he got the old one loosened, it was really easy to install the new one. 

6) Dinner - Josh had a team dinner at Heavy Seas Alehouse last night. It was a pretty pricey dinner, but the food was amazing and we had a really great time. This is our second time going there and we really like it. It has a nice rustic feel to it.

7) Weather - I can tell Fall is just around the corner! We've had cool, mornings and the days have been beautiful this past week. The weather this weekend is supposed to be in the mid 70s and sunny...absolutely perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment