Sunday, September 2, 2012

Friday Favorites!

1) Furniture - We FINALLY got new living room furniture! We took advantage of  Labor Day sale and ordered a new couch and love seat set last weekend. We were having a hard time finding something that would fit up our narrow stairs and I was starting to think we would never find anything we liked. We found some reclining sets that came apart and they fit perfectly! They were just delivered Wednesday and we left shortly after, so I haven't had a chance to enjoy them, but I'm still very excited to have them! 

2) Bay Window - Our pre-construction meeting was also this past Wednesday. Thompson Creek will be coming to fix it on the 19th! I'm SO ready to have this little project out of the way.

3) Short Week - I only worked 2.5 days last week! The past few weeks have flown by and they've been really busy, so the short week was more than welcome.

4) SweetWater - We did the SweetWater tour Thursday. We had a really great time and I'm SO glad we got to do it. 

5) FOOTBALL - I'm SO excited for football season to finally be here! It wasn't a great start, but it's a start nonetheless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment