Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Friday Favorites!

I wrote this post last Friday morning...I JUST realized that I never posted it! So, here goes...

1) Super Bowl - We watched the Super Bowl at a friend's house and had a great time! Of course, it's always more fun when the team you're pulling for wins :-). 

2) Kindle Fire HD- We just got one and we love it! The best part, it was free, just for participating in a bank promotion we likely would have done anyway! YAY!

3) Tuesday off - We really enjoyed taking Tuesday off to celebrate the Ravens win! See my previous post for details.

4) Game Night - After we got home Tuesday night, we had an impromptu game night and dinner with Jen and John. 

5) Vacation - I mentioned last week that we have decided where we're going. Well, our deposits are all paid, travel insurance is paid and we're all ready to go! Now, we just have to wait just under 4 months.

6) Travel Agent - We used Jennifer for our honeymoon and we loved her! Naturally, we wanted to use her again for this vacation. She was a huge help and took a lot of weight off our shoulders. If you need a travel agent, I definitely recommend her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment