Thursday, June 14, 2012

Catching Up

So, it's been over a month since I've posted! Things have been so busy lately and when I've had the spare time to blog, I just haven't wanted to, especially the last couple weeks. Blogging used to be a big deal to me, but lately it really hasn't been. I kind of thought about stopping all together, it's just felt more like a burden than anything else. Then I started thinking about all we've done in the past month. Blogging has been my way of documenting our lives since we moved away from home. It's a really good way to keep friends and family in the loop and for me to look back at how we're evolving as a family. So, I've decided not to give it up after all. It will take some time, but I'll get caught up with everything...or at least I'll try. I don't even remember what all we've done since I last posted, but I'll give it a shot :-) Expect several posts in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment