Monday, July 3, 2017

Mason - 10 Month

Again...a little late. This is what happened leading up to Mason's 10th month!


When we went to Mason's 9 month appointment, his Dr. found an ear infection. He put him on Amoxicillin and did really well with it. This was his first ear infection and he didn't show any of the signs you would expect! I'm so glad we had the appointment and caught it early!

His personality is starting to shine and I love watching it develop! He absolutely loves watching Bailey and he's really starting to watch us when we do certain things. He's so interested in the vacuum cleaner and he just loves to watch me vacuum! He's still not crawling, but he's starting to do this inch worm thing and he's gotten pretty good at scooting. He's been rolling and scooting for a while, but he's getting better at getting where he wants to go. Sometimes he's not very motivated and he'll just chill on his tummy and watch Bailey or us. 

He loves just watching his surroundings and taking things in! I wish I could know what he thought!

We went to MD this past month for a wedding. Mason got to meet some new friends and try a crab cake for the first time! A friend babysat him for us while we were at the wedding and he did great for her! He got to hang out with Ashlyn and Zachary. It was our first trip to MD with Bailey and Mason together and they did great in the car. 

 
This is his first brewery tour! 

With Ashlyn! How cute are they?!?

Unfortunately, he got a virus shortly after our trip. Our poor little guy had a rough 2 weeks! His only symptoms with the virus were a fever and a rash, so it definitely could have been a lot worse! He handled it like a champ. He was super clingy, but he was still willing to play a bit. He missed a whole week of daycare. One thing I discovered (not that it was a doubt) is that my office is no longer a safe place for him to play now that he's more mobile. I sat him on his play mat and he kept moving to his tummy and making his way to my laptop charger! 


I put him back on the play mat and gave him some excited things that were not his toys (a box, napkin, piece of paper, etc).

Apparently, that wasn't dangerous and exciting enough for him. He wasn't very pleased with me.

He loves standing! He can't pull up on this toy yet. He has tried, but it just falls over on him. I let him pull up on my hands then he'll grab on to it.

Two of his favorite things...outside and his dog! 

He absolutely loves going outside! He likes to watch Bailey chase her balls and frisbee. He likes to sit in the grass and play. He loves to just look around. I hope he continues to love the outdoors!
Gimme that ball!

We had family over for Father's Day and had a great time!

Showing Uma (my mom) how he makes tunes on his activity table!

Too busy watching his dog to look at the camera. 

Again...the dog is more interesting. 

We made this Father's Day sign for Dada!

We also celebrated Mason's in & out day this month! On June 10, he had officially lived outside my belly for as long as he lived inside!
41 weeks 5 days on the inside. This is the last photo of me pregnant. I was in labor (early labor, between contractions) here. He didn't come until early the next morning, but I was in no mood to have my picture taken at that point. 

 
41 weeks 6 days out!

He got to meed his friend, Adrian for pizza! He hadn't seen her since he was 2 months old!

He got to have several play dates with his cousin, Savannah!

How cute are they?!?

He just loves to practice standing. 

He had another play date with Savannah and Claire. 

He has learned to turn the light on and off with the chain. He thinks it's so much fun!

I absolutely love waking up to this handsome face every morning!

Mason's first faux hawk! Nevermind the girly caterpillar...he's pretending it's a motorcycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment