Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Cutest Jewelry Organizer!

I've been looking for a cute, non-traditional jewelry organizer for quite a while. I had a few requirements:

- It had to be a type that could hang on the wall. I didn't want to take up my precious shelf-space in my closet
- It had to be cute and not OBVIOUSLY a jewelry organizer. I wanted it to be unique, decorative AND functional
- It had to be less than $20
- I really wanted it to have either birds or some type of leaf-like design. I'm basically obsessed with both when it comes to home decor

I was even open to DIY, just not the type of DIY where I ended up spending days of my time and just about as much money as if I had bought a ready made one. My time is precious...I'm totally past that type of DIY. 

Anyway, the weekend before last, I was out running errands. I had to run to TJ Maxx for some returns and I decided to take a look. I wanted to look for curtains anyway - I came across this gem!

It was only $14.99! Score!

They had it in a black and off white finish. I chose black. 

I went to Michael's next and they had one that was pretty much identical to the off white one for $50. Even though it was half off, mine was still $10 cheaper! That's what I like to see! Joann has that same one for $35.99, so it's a little better there. I found a bronze one at Birch Lane for $45. OR you could always buy this "vintage" one from this lady on Etsy - for $49.99.

After getting some jewelry on it - Yes, I am VERY happy with my $14.99 find.

NOW...I just want to find something like one of these for less than $20 to hang over my bath tub. 

I'll stay patient and keep looking at TJ Maxx...maybe I'll get lucky one of these days! In the mean time, let me know if you find anything similar for cheap!

1 comment:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!! I would love to move mine to something similar. Like you said- mine takes up too much precious shelf space in my closet!

    ReplyDelete