Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Favorites!!!

Happy Halloween & Happy Friday y'all! This has been a ROUGH week, so I'm glad to see Friday finally here! Here are my favorites!

1) Family Visit - Some of my family got to visit this past weekend. My dad, sister, niece & nephew came down last Friday morning and stayed through Sunday morning. We enjoyed catching up with them all. I can't believe we hadn't seen them since MAY!!! We hung out around the house a bit and went to the park. The weather was beautiful, so it was really nice to get to spend some time outside! My back had been bothering me, so I was kind of useless part of the time, unfortunately.

2) Chiropractor - Since I had been having problems with my neck/back, I decided to go to the chiropractor. I have some issues with my spine that are totally correctable and I've started regular visits to work on those. I can already feel an improvement! 

3) Sunday Walk - Josh went in to work a few hours on Sunday. Since it was SO beautiful outside and I was feeling better, I took Bailey for a walk at a nature preserve about 10 minutes from our house. It was a very nice time to get outside and enjoy some sunshine! I let Bailey splash around in the water for a bit and she loved it!



 

4) Bailey's new friend - There's a small, fenced in area in our neighborhood that we let Bailey run around in every once in a while. Monday afternoon, I took her in there to run around a bit and she met a new friend, Loba! She got SO dirty, but she had a ton of fun, so it was worth it!

 
5) Birthday - My 28th birthday was yesterday!

 
I got flowers and cupcakes from my awesome coworkers!


And my awesome hubby got some new cookware for me! I have an unhealthy obsession with cookware and this is a beautiful enameled cast iron skillet that I've been drooling over for a while. I thanked him with a big, juicy that is patiently waiting in the Crockpot right now!
Josh and I went to Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian steakhouse, for my birthday dinner last night! The food was really good, but we ate way too much! Especially me. I was literally in pain from eating too much meat. It was a really fun experience and a great way to try lots of meats, but I don't know that we will do it again. By the time we left, I felt like I had overstuffed myself at a buffet. Ouch!

6) Jamicures - I haven't done a great job of posting these, but here are some of my latest Jamicures! 


 
Boysenberry Chevron and Icy Boysenberry Polka. This was almost a week in, when I FINALLY took a picture of them. I really need to start taking pictures at the beginning too!


This is my latest one on day 2! I LOVE this combo! It's Venus and Raspberry Sparkle. I'm really enjoying this one, but I'm already planning my next one...my gameday Jamicure for homecoming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment