Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chocolate Croissants

During my college job I worked in a lab in the Food Science department. We had a breakfast or lunch probably every other week. Of course they were always amazing. We used to have these delicious chocolate croissants. I was craving them a few weeks ago & I decided to try to make my own. They turned out really good!

Ingredients
1 can refrigerated croissants
Chocolate chips

Directions
Place a few chocolate chips at the base of the croissant, roll it up & bake as usual :-)



I brushed a mixture of melted butter, cinnamon, sugar & vanilla on top. While this was delicious, it caused the outside of the croissant to harden a little more than I prefer. I think next time I will brush the inside of the croissant with it.

These are super easy to make & so delicious if you're craving just a little bit of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment